Monday, September 17, 2007

Quicky

September 17th, 2007

Hey :D

Wow, lots to talk about... but so little time to type it out. I wish I could type a mile a minute. The cafes here leave much to be desired, but they suffice. I suppose I was just spoiled back home in Boulder. Moreover, I just have had no time to get to one during their business hours. I plan to write much more in the coming days, so sit tight.

We just took some interesting public transit to Khoa San Road, this zoo of a place where people from all over the world congeal in Bangkok. We left Rachael and Dakota's hotel while it was beautiful out after sun bathing and swimming on their extravagant rooftop pool. Hopped a few Skytrain over to the river and took a boat up here. Halfway through the boat ride came the torrential rain. We fled the boat to a small dock market and had the best pad thai we'd ever had for $1 a plate with our Singha beer jugs to wait for the monsoonal rain to pass. So now we're here, and are meeting a friend of Rachael and Dakota's out here in a matter of minutes, so I'm short on time again.

On another note, I'm now flying to Seoul on the 20th and returning to Bangkok on the 2nd, only to stay one night and head to Koh Samui for 3 nights in a beach bungalo, then Koh Ngun (i think that's the right spelling) for another week.

I just heard about the crazy plane crash out here, a flight on 12go airlines aka orient-thai from BKK to Phuket (Poo-Ket) - the same company I'm flying to Seoul on, and the exact same flight that Rachael and Dakota will be on here in 1 week. Crazy. But don't worry, everyone is safe and having an amazing time. ;)

That's all for now, sorry for the brief and unproofread jibberish - I miss you all and hope you are all wonderful, please write! :D

-Chris

Bush - The People That We Love
Radiohead - Paranoid Andriod

1 comment:

Adge said...

Dear Bunchc. I miss you so much it hurts sometimes. Please think of me during your worldly travels, and don't catch any weird diseases.

<3